RE: Free '75 Spitfire w/ Factory Hardtop- NYC are

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: RE: Free '75 Spitfire w/ Factory Hardtop- NYC are
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:55:04 +0100
Folks,

I'd really rather get rid of this car whole, rather than part it out.  I'm
not the owner, but I want to help out as he's a nice guy.  If it's decided
that he will part it out,  then he may want some cash for the time it would
take to remove the needed parts.  The only thing I'd like to take from the
car is the engine.  The tranny, hardtop etc is up for grabs, but the entire
car has to go with it unless he decided otherwise.

ONLY if it's to be parted,  the hardtop, tools, taillights, and rear
overriders are spoken for.  The whole car is still available (minus the
engine).

Mike