Re: Colortune Difficulties

To: <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Colortune Difficulties
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:50:35 +0100
Hi Alan
I too had the carballancer from Gunsons, they are crap, put it on the front
carb set the reading put it on the rear carb adjust the flow put it on the
front etc etc. Spent ages going back and forth without success, put it on
the front carb, removed it then put it straight back, got a different
reading tried again, tried this six times no two readings the same, slung it
over my shoulder and used a piece of pipe and my ear, much more accurate!!!

Graham.