Re: Free '75 Spitfire w/ Factory Hardtop- NYC are

To: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Subject: Re: Free '75 Spitfire w/ Factory Hardtop- NYC are
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 17:34:22 -0700
Susan,
Doors, I've got!  I actually have a pair of them that came on Tiny Tim that I
have squirreled away.   I'm using a pair of doors that came off of Huxley (from
his crunch a couple of years ago) and from a a 1500 parts car that are stripped,
highly lightened and sealed at the top on Tiny Tim.  I think they weigh about 5
pounds each now!

Joe