RE: 73 Spitfire 1500

To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 73 Spitfire 1500
From: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:05:08 -0600
That one looked enticing this morning...but it's a square-tail!<g>  I'm
looking into a '67 advertised in the Colorado Springs paper.  The ad says:
"TRIUMPH 1967 SPITFIRE - $800 obo w/ 2 engines. Call for more details.
634-4227", if anyone else is interested (area code is 719).  I don't think
my wife would let me get another car, but it sounds interesting.

Mike Welch
http://home.turbopower.com/~mikew
'68+/- Triumph Spitfire
'60 Jaguar MkII 3.8 auto