To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 73 Spitfire 1500
From: Mike Ginter <mginter@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:22:04 -0600
So if I almost stole a 1973 1500 (build date Nov 1972) and put it up for
sale?  How much could I get for it?  Hmmmm.....

The car is 98% complete
Yellow, factory paint still in and out
The bumpers are beautiful with those really small bumper covers on the
front and NONE on the rear (came that way from the factory)
Little bit of rust right rear quarter in front of the rear wheel
Probably would need a left front floor pan
Bonnet has a dent in the top of the left headlight bucket
The remainder of the body needs bodywork but nothing major
I have to assume it doesn't run, but I don't know yet
No emissions junk at all (Yeah!!!)
Needs ignition switch and lock cylinder
Interior needs to be redone completely

Anybody willing to buy this car in Denver?

Mike