Re: Re: Thanks for Top advice - couple questions....

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Thanks for Top advice - couple questions....
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:15:38 -0400
Doug, as in my original email reply to Kevin. my solution to not having a fine
"snout" on my pop-rivit gun is to use a very small hex nut. worked fine on the
snap fasteners on the back and also on the rails on the front. Saved me buying
a new one (small "snouts" one are hard if not impossible to find) and everyone
I asked to borrow from had the same as me. If the bars are in good condition
keep them. They are pricey.

Alan