Thanks for Top advice - couple questions....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for Top advice - couple questions....
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:54:27 -0400
Thanks gang,

I appreciate everyone's comments - you have all convinced me to get the top
and give it a go myself! I think I will minimize the chances of disaster by
getting the AMCO top with the snaps pre-installed. Now my question is -
what should I plan on replacing at the same time? I know I need a new
rubber seal, but should I get new front retainer bars? My top frame is in
quite good condition, it's just that the top I have has shrunk badly and
started to split.

Thanks again,

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit