Re: Suggested boot tools?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suggested boot tools?
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:26:45 -0500
At least a gallon of water (I use an antifreeze container) and one of
those electrical kits with the cutting/crimping/etc. tool, tape, and
connectors.  Don't forget Phillips AND flat-head screwdrivers.  A couple
of bulbs.  And I carry a roll of paper towels and a pair of work
gloves.  I have a set of tools (screwdriver set, pliers set, pocket
knife, file, etc.) in a shoulder portfolio (free when I bought office
supplies) and a socket set and switch them between cars as I drive
them.  I aim to have a dedicated tool kit for each car, eventually.  All
my stuff doesn't take that much trunk room, and hey, you're prepared
when your friend's Honda breaks down and you drive up and help! ;)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)