Re: Strange gnashing clatters

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Strange gnashing clatters
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 00:26:16 +0100
Hi Jeff
Drop the fan belt, this will eliminate / prove the water pump noise, I think
the Triumph engines are safe when the chain gives in but the chain and
sprockets are easy enough to do with the engine in situe, save some grief if
you think they are the source and do them, then you will know it aint them!

Graham.