1975 spitfire parts

To: spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1975 spitfire parts
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:35:17 -0400
Greetings All, I'm parting out a 1975 Spitfire. Frame is junk, most body
parts are well rusted, but the motor runs. Odometer shows 55,990
miles.Front bumper is o.k., no dents, glass is intact.
Hood frame good. Some interior parts,(gauges, seat frames, etc.) I'm
located 1 hour south of Boston, and would really love for someone within
driving distance to get this motor & tranny(no o/d, sorry) rather than
ship it. If no offers on the whole motor, I'll pull it apart. E-mail me
off line with needs and offers. Everything extremely cheap!!! Only a
couple things fit my mk3 so I have no need for the rest.......... Then
it goes on the block.....thanks ,
Kevin
1970 mk3
1976 TR6