Re: need help.....clicking nise from rocker cover

To: "Joe Michienzi" <gmichienzi@lon.imag.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need help.....clicking nise from rocker cover
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:35:25 -0400
sounds like your valves need adjusted.  You hae what is called valve lash.
Simply stated there is to much clearance between your valves and the rocker
arms.  From memory I believe this is supposed to be set to .010 .  If you
need help adjusting these let me know, or check out your favorite manual.

Patrick Bowen