Re: Why Worry??

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: Why Worry??
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:14:01 -0700
Hi Bill,

I just want to be prepared. After being stuck for awhile the other night,
I've decided that I don't want that "helpless" feeling again.  Besides, I
like the idea of being able to work on my car, leaking oil all over the
public roadside, as opposed to my garage floor.  HEY!  What about those
neoprene oil pan gaskets!!  I'll keep one of them in the trunk, too!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site