RE: Why Worry??

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: Why Worry??
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:28:04 -0400
Doug wrote....

        "BTW, the four times the car failed to get me home? Each and every
> time it was the clutch. Although one time it was also the gearbox.
> Blew the input and layshaft while autocrossing not to mention tearing
> out the center of the driven disc."

        Can't carry spares for that.  However, I think Jeff and I are in the
same boat...er, LBC.  We are in a kind of rolling restoration mode and as we
get out on the road more and more, the car is going to let us know where it
needs attention.  This may happen at any moment on the road.  As we 'get the
bugs out', we will get to that 'well maintained' point that won't require a
boot-full o' spares.  Just a little 'concerned' right now.