Re: Suggested boot tools?

To: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suggested boot tools?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 07:24:28 -0700
Just to clarify my objective...  I don't care if a tach cable or speedo
cable snaps while I'm out driving -- or a headlight or taillight burns out
and whatnot.  I'm just looking to effect repairs that will get the car
running again and get me home, provided some major mechanical catastrophy
hasn't taken place.