Re: Suggested boot tools?

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Suggested boot tools?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:09:57 -0700
I used it on a tire with a chronic leak-every few months I;d go out and it
would be flat. The tire repair could never find the leak. So, the last time,
I used the tire in a can-it didn't get ot to the point where I could drive
it, but the tire repair people said that it must have sealed that leak-(they
couldn't find!) And that tire hasn't rally leaked since!

Laura
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!