RE: Bees in my bonnet

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: Bees in my bonnet
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:50:29 -0400
Jeff, I have not seen any replies, so I will insert my two cents.  I don't
know about the buzzing sound, but if the distributor seems to shake a bit as
the runs, and if your hand is able to steady it some.  My guess is the
distributor bushing or bearing (can't remember) is shot.  Had the problem
once, changed distributors and it went away.

Patrick Bowen