RE: Steering Wheel Interchangability

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Steering Wheel Interchangability
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:29:48 -0500
My '77 has a square hole where the steering wheel connects to the steering
shaft.  I believe that it's been discussed before on the list that this is
different than the earlier models.  Don't know about the '78 - '80 models.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
> '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'