RE: Press Release

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Press Release
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:52:38 -0400
John, the Ten Cathedrals Run reminds me of the endurance rallies held
decades ago.
I think a video documentary (even of amateur quality) would make great
viewing.  Have any special interest car TV production companies been
alerted?
Other random thought:  Could such an event be staged here in the U.S.?
Rallying for a worthwhile purpose...sounds like a great idea.

( I like the HMC address, too)

Terrence N. Banbury
1967 SPITFIRE MK III