Re: Classic Insurance

To: <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Insurance
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:49:19 -0700
AAA has collector's insurance for cars 15 years old.

I can't get collectors insurance as I only have the one car and no locking
garage (elitism lives! Thus proving once again that in this country one has
to have a bit of money to save money...sorry, bad week!)-so, I have Farmer's
for stated value and pay $760 a year.

Laura G.
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!