FW: Internet Mail

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: Internet Mail
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:51:55 +0200
Friends ,

Sincere apologies . I have just received this message from my Internet mail
administrator . Some messages to / from the list and / or individuals may
have been duplicated , delivered late or not delivered at all .

I'm now convinced that all computers and related systems in South Africa are
actually Lucas models or components badged as something else .

Chris de Wet
South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.