Re: Fuel Supply PSI

To: Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Supply PSI
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:36:23 -0500
John
I installed a CARTER fuel pump. It is very quiet. Puts out 5 to 10 PSI. I also
added a regulator and set it at 3psi.
I hooked up a fuel gauge (because I have an intermitant "Lets quit for a second
and Pi** the driver off" problem) It holds steady at 3 psi.

I'm pleased with it.

Look at my web page under the "New Flame" button and then the "Finished 1500"
Button.  I have a picture of the fuel pump installed.

 http://www.dol.net/~starborn/artvango.html

THnx
Pat