GT6 Vintesse Factory Manual

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: GT6 Vintesse Factory Manual
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:05:19 -0400
Hi All,
  I've just come into possession of a nearly pristine condition
TRIUMPH GT6 VINTESSE 2 LITRE WORKSHOP MANUAL.
Not a single greasy finger print, or crease or bent corner on any paper.

PROBLEM:  I need one that covers the GT6 MKIII. This one is just a wee bit
early.
Anyone care to trade?

This is an original, untouched true FACTORY manual. 3-ring binder
titled  TRIUMPH GT6 VINTESSE 2 LITRE WORKSHOP MANUAL
printed in Coventry England. The photos and details are mind boggling.
All those weird Triumph tools actually in use in the photos.

If someone has one of these style manuals in good shape, I'd love to trade you.
I need one of similar character, but for the MKIII.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html