Re: GT6 slowly coming back to life(was GT6 on the fritz)

To: gt6in@yahoo.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 slowly coming back to life(was GT6 on the fritz)
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:00:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2000 2:20:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gt6in@yahoo.com writes:

>  All that was worked on was the fuel pump replacement
>  so I don't see how anything else is out of whack.
>  However I did notice that they put oil in the engine.
>  About 2-3 quarts too many!!!  There was oil coming all
>  over the place when I opened the hood, plus my oil
>  pressure was low.

Are you sure that Gasoline didn't leak from the fuel pump (broken diaphram)
into the sump?
You should ask the garage if they added oil.
If not...
Change the oil immediately!
Also, explain what's happening, they may actually know why...
Clark

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)