RE: doors

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: doors
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:22:58 -0400
Sounds like PO to me.  I recently replaced the weather stripping on my car
per the parts suppliers catalog items.  I also cleaned the "anti-burst
mechanism" ( striker/lock) per Jeff McNeal's webpage.  It made a HUGE
difference.  No rattles, the doors close solidly, and latch properly.

Terrence N. Banbury
1967 SPITFIRE MK III
1988 Honda Accord lX
1998 Ford Expedition EB