Re: Errgg...!

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Errgg...!
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:07:21 -0400
Tom,
          FWIW, What kind of header do you have? The reason I ask is when I
installed mt Monza header,I was going to plug the EGR port,but noticed it
was a dummy,Just welded to a tube that was connected to nothing.Just in case
you thought you Had to use the port.If you do want to use the EGR valve,you
should make sure it will work as planned.
               P.S. I think heat from a torch may be your best bet.I
destroyed an EGR trying to remove it without heat.
                                                                    Good
Luck,
                                                                    Bob
Harris