Errgg...!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Errgg...!
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:01:58 EDT
Hi folks,

I am back to trying solve my manifold problems. First problem is removing the
EGR valve from its location in the old cracked exhaust manifold so I can
install it in my header. Everything is so rusted I can't tell if I should be
turning the (locking??)nut at the base of the EGR valve or the EGR valve
itself, both of which are unimpressed by the amount of force I have exerted
on them so far. Before I imbed the manifold in concrete and go find my
breaker bar, I hope someone can tell me where to grab ahold of the piece.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Burke
80 Spit