save $$ @ TSI!!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: save $$ @ TSI!!
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:54:20 EDT
I just got of the phone with Ted S. at TSI. After ordering a bunch of stuff
for my steering, I mentioned to him a 10% discount that he offered to the
list while everybody was discussing the NASS thing. He gave me the discount,
and then shocked me with the fact that I am the first person to take him up
on the offer!!
I guess with the flood of NASS-mail people just deleted most of their box
(myself included) and missed the offer (myself excluded). So in a sad attempt
to repay the list for 1% of your help, I remind you all that you can cut 10%
off of your parts budget through TSI.
Thank you TSI, Thank you list.
Avi