RE: save $$ @ TSI!!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net, "'A666K@aol.com'" <A666K@aol.com>
Subject: RE: save $$ @ TSI!!
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:39:10 -0400
That is generous of Ted.  Especially, since NASS is yet to be "legitimized"
as a club.  NASS needs a person to handle the money that will be necessary
to fund the activities.  Is there anyone out there with time and knowledge
to do this.  Several members have offered support to whoever is generous
enough to fill this void.
At this point, there appears to be willing "dues paying" members out there,
just no where to send the money to.  The group would be extremely grateful
to anyone who could help us get over this major hurdle.

Terrence N. Banbury   (Yes, I'm begging)
1967 SPITFIRE MK III
1988 Honda Accord lX
1998 Ford Expedition EB
2000 Ford Mustang GT