Trade??

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade??
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:21:55 EDT
Greetings all:
Last winter someone offered to trade a Spitfire Mk1-2 Overdrive script badge
for a TR OVERDRIVE badge.  He never got back to me.  Is there anyone wanting
to make this trade?
Is there anyone wanting to trade my TR4-Spit-GT6 angled center visor bracket
for an earlier Spit bracket that is not angled  ------o------?  I also have
the angled ends.

I also have the rear portion of an AMCO center console for a TR6-250.  It
DOES NOT have the front portion that holds a clock.  It does have the
speaker, arm rest, and hand brake portion in great shape.  I would like to
trade it for an AMCO Spitfire center console.  This item is not for sale, as
it will work on a spitfire if I can't find the correct issue.