GT6 Triple Carb Manifold

To: spitfires-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Triple Carb Manifold
From: "Gary E. Sanders" <sandersg@dr-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:44:04 -0500 (CDT)
I have seen references in a couple of places for triple SU setups for the 6
cylinder Triumph engines.  In particular David Vizard's book "Tuning Standard
Triumphs Over 1300cc" mentions these as being available from V.W. Derrington.
Has anyone seen one of these installations ?  Are there any available? Just
think, keeping your GT6 carbs synced and in tune can be just as much fun as on
an E-Type Jaguar ;>)  If anyone has any information, pictures, etc I would
appreciate it.

ges

1970 GT6+  nearing completion
1978 Spitfire  resting comfortably
various and sundry non Triumph trucks and motorcycles

E-Mail: Gary E. Sanders <sandersg@dr-inc.com>
Date: 25-Apr-00
Time: 13:21:34

This message was sent by XFMail