Re: Convertible Top

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Convertible Top
From: Tim Wilcox <tw1@sunmuw1.MUW.Edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:48:17 -0500
It has been my experience that when a top shrinks, it shrinks in all
directions, from front to back and from side to side. Therefore, if you
install the top loosely to allow for shrinkage, you have a period of
flopping in the breeze and then, when it does shrink to fit front to
back, it recedes from the windows on the sides and the snaps along the
front of the corner windows no longer reach to the posts.

I guess this means install it to fit and replace it when it shrinks.
My 2¢.

Tim Wilcox
tw1@muw.edu