Re: TRF

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Doug Braun <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 22:33:48 -0400
Nothing vendor parts catalog can compare to the official
factory parts books!  I often see ones for various Spit models
on Ebay.  The one I have for my MK IV gets used all the time.
Plus, you can get a file version of TRF's parts price list, so
you can instantly look up the availability of the in the parts book.

Doug Braun