Re: TRF

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 07:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
A little perspecive goes a long way. Think how lucky
we are, blessed with several suppliers for our cars.
Every one of these companies is essentially a small
business. If you have never run one, it's damned hard
work, often unforgiving.
These are decent hard working folks, some are better
than others, but no thieves or scoundrels.
Not saying we should not criticize, but we ought also
to be able to help and encourage them to do better.

If nothing else, it's enlightened self interest.

Carter Shore