TRF

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:39:55 -0400
Come on guys, I thought this list promised it would only kick the shit out
of TRF every 6 months, it's only been 4 months now, how much of this crap is
needed, the best friend this hobby has ever had is on his knees begging for
help and some people on this list just love to kick him in the face, it's
easy to inflict hurt when someone is down, a really good decent person would
lean over and give the man a hand, just say Hi, let me help you up "Old
Friend". One newcomer comments he cannot get a cataloge from TRF and this
crap starts all over again, order whatever you want from whom ever you want,
slaps in the face are not needed.  "FT"