Re: The Difference 'tween Triumph and Jaguar owners

To: "Jay S Baker" <jayb@2xtreme.net>
Subject: Re: The Difference 'tween Triumph and Jaguar owners
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, May 19 2000 18:32:11 GMT-0600
Shh...don't let the cat out of the bag (no pun intended)-but the later XJS and
XJ6 are wonderful cars and, some friends agreed with me-the next collectible!

I have a friend who bought used an XJ6 3 years ago and the only thing he's had
to have fixed was the A/C! He says that for the price he paid and the cost of
running, he couldn't imagine paying more that he paid for the Jag for a Toyota
or Honda! And he lives in L.A.-and does A LOT of driving.

I think the XJS convertible is just one of the loveliest cars ever. My aunt had
a business partner who for years, every year traded in the his and hers
Mercedes for the newer model-until a friend got an XJ6. They've been happy
Jaguar owners ever since-can't see ever going back to the Mercedes-and they
have the money to have whatever they want!

And I do know Jag owners who do their own work too. So, it's not an anomoly at
all.

Me? Everyone asks me if I'll ever get a reliable, second car (in addition to
the Spit)-and the answer is a resounding YES! I want an XJS convertible- (6
cyl. thanks-Dave said he won't work on the 12-so, I guess that statement would
be proof that he'll take care that car too!)

Like I always tell Nigel when there's a good looking Jag nearby-"Someday, if
you're good, you'll grow up to be a Jaguar!"

LBCs RULE!!!!

Laura G.