Re: Drive on the Edge - So Cal Event

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Drive on the Edge - So Cal Event
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:17:19 -0700
Growing up in Pasadena - not far from Dave, I took many a drive up Angeles
Crest Hwy in my original '67 Mk3.  Great fun.  Better make sure you've got
plenty of extra coolant and a spare radiator hose if the weather is hot or
your car runs hot to begin with.  It's about an 8,000 foot climb to the top
of Mt. Wilson as I recall, but if the weather is clear, there is no better
view of Southern California than this!!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!