Drive on the Edge - So Cal Event

Subject: Drive on the Edge - So Cal Event
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:53:20 -0700
Listers -- I'm passing along info on what sounds like it'll be a fun driving
event this coming weekend in the LA area. I don't think I'll make the drive
itself (I absolutely MUST get some time on my TR3 this weekend), but I'll
show up for the sendoff. If anyone is planning on going and wants some nice
cold refreshment after it's over --- my house is exactly one mile from the
starting point. You'll find me in the garage.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA