Re: eBay funnies

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, clshore@yahoo.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eBay funnies
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:08:39 EDT
Hey guys,
I'm not trying to be mean, (just a little facetious, which by the way is one
of 2 words in the English language with A E I O U  in consecutive order) but
here's another funny one.  There was a guy bidding on a Mk1-2 Spitfire rear
1/4 bumper that I knew owned a Mk3.  I emailed him telling him to look at the
picture in the ebay post that showed a hole where the overider went, and that
that particular bumper would not work on his Mk3.  He apparently didn't read
my email or didn't believe me, but he ran the price up to more than twice
what I had paid for the same NOS bumper on ebay last November.  Now he has to
sell it with a starting bid almost twice what the original seller listed.
Bill B
PS  Special bonus points to anyone who can name the other word with A E I O U
in consecutive order!!