Re: show repairs = very long=

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: show repairs = very long=
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:47:52 -0400
Laura wrote about show repairs :

> I think this is a great idea! I'm going to pass it along to my local club!
(With your permission.)

> Laura G.

after Fred mentioned that :
>>the club I belong to, set-up a repair tent, for
> >any and all type repairs at no charge to the owner, remember these are 45
> >MPH 70 year old cars, and look at the distance of travel for some of
these
> >cars, (VTR is too far this year dear, we can't go), I send this along,
> >thinking what a neat idea for LBC shows also.

Charles Runyan has been doing this for years at the Summer Party. For
disabled vehicles, the C.A.R. Components employees do free repairs and even
the parts are available at the party discount prices. They even have sent
tow vehicles out to bring in cars that have broken down within a reasonable
distance of the farm. I agree...a great idea that has saved me on two
occasions.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /