Re: Question about Weber DGV

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about Weber DGV
From: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:55:31 -0600
Normal.  The linkage is progressive on the Weber DGV.  The primary barrel is
opened first, followed by the secondary barrel when you push further on the
accelerator pedal.  The secondary barrel will be cleaner because it is used
less than the primary (well, depending on driving style may be).
MikeC

>Hi everyone.  I was out in the garage readusting my valves (thanks Graham
S.