Re: Question about Weber DGV

To: DT Gebhard <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Subject: Re: Question about Weber DGV
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
Well it may just work that way.  I know that on 4
barrels(my Dad has one on his Stag), that the 2
primary barrels run the car and then when you floor
it, the secondary 2 barrels open up and now all 4
barrels are pumping gas into the engine.  On 2 barrles
the car may run on one barrel and then when you floor
it the other barrel open.  I'm not sure, but it
wouldn't surprise me.
Mark Holbrook
--- DT Gebhard <kimkell@decaturnet.com> wrote:

> Where can we get more info about the DGV . Things
> such as different jets,
> adjustment info. maintenance issues??
>             Dave Gebhard
>             1977 1500 with freshly installed DGV