humour of the lbc kind

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: humour of the lbc kind
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:50:41 +0100
An MG pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at the traffic lights.
"Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the man in the Rolls.

"Of course I do," was the haughty reply.

"Do you have a fax machine?"

The Rolls driver sighed. "I have that too."

 "Do you have a double bed in the back?" the MG driver wanted
 to know. Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off.

 That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his car.

 A week later, the Rolls driver passed the same MG, parked on the
side of the road with its back windows fogged up and steam pouring
out. The arrogant driver pulled over, got out of the Rolls and
banged on the Mg's rear window.  "I want you to know that I've had
a double bed installed," bragged the Rolls driver.

 The MG driver rolled his window down and frowned at the Rolls
driver. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"