Re: TRF Summer Party

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:49:26 -0400
Bill et al.

I am not going to make the TRF summer party this year for the first time in
the last five years.  We have had a good time in the past, but the summer
party is getting more expensive, and less worth going every year.  We found
that the Friday night was a snooze, and then to pay $70+ for the rally on
Saturday, and the drive in was getting to much.  The autocross has been
struggling since the loss of the airport.  The college campus parking lot
wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either.  We never stayed Sunday for the
show, the drive in was better.  Yes, Charles Runyan started a nice event,
but it has deteriorated over the years.

John