Re: TRF Summer Party

To: "Bill Gunshannon" <bill@cs.scranton.edu>,
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:52:09 -0400
Bill Gunshannon wrote:

> I picked up a flyer for the TRF Summer Party this past Sunday at
> TRA2000.  It says the car show is in a bank parking lot. Does this
> mean it is going to be scaled way back from the usual blocks and
> blocks of Indiana, PA that it used to occupy??  The car show is
> all I usually get to come down for, but if it's going to be that
> much smaller than say, last years, I probably won't bother.
> Sunday was more than enough of a disappointment.
>
> bill

Obviously the number of cars registered will determine how much space is
required, but in the past, the bank has always been the point of
registration for the car show. After passing through the various
registration points, the vehicles were ushered out onto the streets of
downtown Indiana, PA.

Maybe this helps...if not, why not post an email directly to John or Charles
at TRF?

Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /