TRF Summer Party

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Well as you may or may not know, TRF (The Roadster
Factory) has their annual summer party in Augest.  It
is located in Armagh Pennsylvania at their company.
They have lots of land where you park your car and
either camp behind it or do what my parents do and
reserve a hotel.  The dates are Augest 10,11 and 12 I
think.  The dates are at home and I am at work.
Anyway, great events are held such as the dragstrip,
autocross, Gymkhana, Drive In Movie (catered), live
band, KEGS, bonfires, TSD rally and the list goes on.
It's a great time.  I live in Michigan and I drive 6
hours there and it is worth it.  Triumphs, MG's, Jags,
TVR's, anything British but mostly Triumphs and MG's.
Anyway, if you are intrested call TRF at 800-234-1104
and ask for the tickets.  I think they cost around $60
for the three days, but don't quote me.  Happy
driving!
Mark Holbrook
1969 GT6+ Convertable

=====