RE: 70 Spit FS Calif. CHEAP

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: 70 Spit FS Calif. CHEAP
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:15:49 -0400
You're right, but we know what can happen. If someone wandered
into the dealership, and said he wanted that car the dealer might
have put the current year on the paperwork. But, if, as I think
someone said, there is no title on the '70, the seller may be
going on the build data plate instead of what the title would
have said.

Doug