Re: 70 Spit FS Calif. CHEAP

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: 70 Spit FS Calif. CHEAP
From: G faber <gfaber@fast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:41:08 -0400

It's my understanding that he has 3 cars, the  the one for $275 is not on ebay
as far as I know, I don't think he knows exactly what he has.  He said his dad
left him these cars plus parts and now his mom is on his butt to get rid of
them,   that's all the info I got on them,  Im just happy I got a OD tranny
from him!!
Cheers
Gerry
80 Spit