Re: Re: It happened..

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Re: It happened..
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, Jun 23 2000 21:10:13 GMT-0600
This is what I was thinking.

If it were me, I'd put them in storage-at least I wouldn't be able to regret
letting them go!

In fact, I have a friend from Liverpool who just went back, having been unable
to obtain the documents to stay in the States. He has 3 MGs-quite nice. For
now, he's going the storage route-rather than sell them. I guess his philosophy
is, 'You never know!'

Laura G.