Re: Air Conditioning

To: "John & Judy Tones" <jtones@home.com>
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, Jun 24 2000 19:22:29 GMT-0600
I'm not interested in  air conditioning (never had it ever in any car or
home-not interested now!)-I would just like a bit of ventilation other than the
engine heat hitting me!

Funny story: In February, we had a bit of cold (for Southern California)
weather and a lot of rain. I was taking a friend of mine up PCH to Ventura-with
the top up. He kept asking me to 'turn off the heater'. So I reached around and
opened the zip out rear window a bit. 'What are you doing? I asked for you to
turn off the heater.' It took a bit of convincing before he understood that the
heater was not on!

Yep-you should feel that heat when it's 100o!

Of course, having spent the afternoon with Dave, I'm not sure he would go for
the idea of cutting holes or adding hoses! (It's really HIS car-as we all know!)

Laura G.