"Taters"

To: Spifires Autox Team <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Taters"
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:51:40 -0700
Bill;

You forgot "Couch Taters".

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)

-----Original Message-----
From: BILL McDEVITT [mailto:wmmk1@informatics.net]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 10:51 AM
To: Spifires Autox Team; Laura.g@141.com; npenny@mde.state.md.us;
spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: Fighting back!!

Laura, I didn't see the message you refer to, but I did
post a message that I would congratulate Nolan if he
ever posted a non-negative message. Well today I find
several of his messages without any negative comments!!
Congratulations Nolan!! I also am including the following
email I received, so that you could all decide just what
kind of "Tater" you would be classified as?? Just maybe
we could all become "Sweet-Tater's??  Bill